Accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
Approved by the International Federation for Equestrian Sports
Accredited by the British Equine Veterinary Association
Our Equine Veterinary Facilities
Whether it’s something entirely routine or an emergency, the facilities at our light, airy and beautifully equipped rehabilitation facility are top notch, exactly what you’d expect from one of the best-respected and most experienced veterinary teams in the nation.
Our 12-stable horse
We’re rightly proud of our wide range of top class facilities, all of which contribute to a calm, comfortable, secure veterinary experience for both you and your animal.
Here’s what’s on offer if your horse needs to stay with us for a while to rehabilitate.
- Equine Cyclossage Cycloidic massage to relieve joint and muscle pain
- Cold leg treatment to reduce inflammation and injury
- Best-in-breed foaling boxes for comfortable, stress-free births
- Activomed Electro Magnetic Rugs to enhance suppleness
- Security cameras and CCTV for foaling and overall security
- Hot and cold water wash box, convenient and effective for an enjoyable experience
- Stocks for veterinary work and breeding
- Hot and cold water heated, 100% secure tack room with a washing machine and drying facilities
- Convenient parking for lorries and trailers
- Dedicated 24/7 hour care and supervision for every horse