Accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
Approved by the International Federation for Equestrian Sports
Accredited by the British Equine Veterinary Association
Welcome to Siddle Veterinary Service
SVS is an independent vet founded by the highly experienced and respected BEVA accredited equine vet Mark Siddle MRCVS and his wife Chantal, We provide high quality, personal, comprehensive mobile veterinary services to horse owners like you, in your own yard. Mark specializes in breeding & is an advanced practitioner in equine stud medicine aswell as being an approved FEI vet.
With a new innovation in veterinary care, our service is entirely mobile. This cutting edge concept means we deliver a great deal more to horse owners than you’d expect from a local vet.
- Our specialist equine vet services are brought to your doorstep for your convenience, and they’re fantastic value. Your horse gets the treatment they need, exactly when they need it, in familiar surroundings.
- We also have a superb, secure 12-stable rehabilitation facility near Shrewsbury, complete with experienced full-time staff to help your horse recuperate.
- Every Thursday we also hold a drop-in-clinic at SVS where horses can be bought to us for any treatment or diagnosis.
All the latest
high-tech digital equipment
Superbly equipped mobile service
We have all the latest high-tech digital equipment to hand, and have built close, strong partnerships with Britain’s best equine hospitals for emergency referrals and regular operations.
Our vets are perfectly comfortable working under pressure. Most of us own horses or ride regularly, which means we relate to and understand owners’ emotions as well as having a deep knowledge of equine well-being. Given all this, it’s no surprise that we look after some of the world’s most valuable horses as well as those owned by ordinary mortals!
Whatever your horse needs, whether it’s routine preventative treatment or dental issues, a life saving emergency or everyday standing operation, we’ll save you time and money by maintaining top equine health.
BEVA accredited, RCVS and FEI approved equine vets
- Accredited by RCVS and BEVA
- Approved by the FEI
- Expert veterinary services from a team of compassionate horse lovers
- Insured and uninsured cases accepted
- Digital radiography, video endoscopy and digital ultrasonography, all in your own yard
- 24 hour call out
- Pre-purchase examinations, private and sales
- Lameness investigation and treatment
- Stud services and foal care
- Routine standing surgery like castrations
- Referrals to specialist equine hospitals
- Blood testing and laboratory facilities
- Artificial insemination